Class A Blaster
JOB SCOPE / PURPOSE:
- To safely blast manufactured assemblies using steel grit.
- The assemblies primarily consist of plate steel and structural shapes (beam, channel, & angle).
- Ensure assigned tasks are performed safely and with a high level of quality.
- Basic knowledge on degrees of surface cleanliness.
- Capable of blasting large components in a timely manner.
- Effectively communicate with Leads and Supervisors about safety, quality, and integrity.
- Work with Class B Blasters to improve their knowledge and skills
- Tools, equipment, and heavy machinery are used.
- Most work is indoors in a contained blast booth, although some could be outside.
- Work area is dry, and warm or hot. Proper PPE is required.
- Physically demanding, including working in a heated environment while wearing blast protection.
- May periodically use computers for training purposes
Parfab offers the following benefits.
- Competitive Pay Scale
- Benefits Package (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, etc)
- 401(k) with matching
- Weekly Pay
- PTO accrual starts immediately
- Seeking day and evening positions
To apply for a position with the ParFab team, please complete the following form.