Class A Painter
JOB SCOPE / PURPOSE:
- To safely apply industrial coatings to manufactured assemblies.
- The assemblies primarily consist of plate steel and structural shapes (beam, channel, & angle).
- Ensure assigned tasks are performed safely and with a high level of quality.
- Basic knowledge of surface preparation prior to painting.
- Knowledge of thinning, mixing, and applying industrial primers, epoxies, urethanes, etc.
- Capable of applying industrial paints to determined thicknesses in a timely manner.
- Effectively communicate with Leads and Supervisors about safety, quality, and integrity.
- Work with Class B and Class C painters to improve their knowledge and skills.
- Tools, equipment, and heavy machinery are used.
- Most work is indoors, although some will be outside.
- Work area is prone to flammable liquids and vapors. Proper PPE is required.
- Physically demanding, including working in heated environment while wearing a respirator.
- May periodically use computers for training purposes.
Parfab offers the following benefits.
- Competitive Pay Scale
- Benefits Package (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, etc)
- 401(k) with matching
- Weekly Pay
- PTO accrual starts immediately
- Seeking day and evening positions
To apply for a position with the ParFab team, please complete the following form.