Class A Structural Fitter
JOB SCOPE / PURPOSE:
- To safely fit-up/tack structural assemblies to readiness of welding.
- The assemblies primarily consist of plate steel and structural shapes (beam, channel, & angle).
- Ensure assigned tasks are performed safely and with a high level of quality.
- Basic knowledge to interpret drawings.
- Fit-up round and square components of all sizes in a timely manner.
- Effectively communicate with Leads and Supervisors about safety, quality, and integrity.
- Work with Class B and Class C fitters to improve their knowledge and skills.
- Tools, equipment, and heavy machinery are used.
- Most work is indoors, although some will be outside.
- Work area is noisy and temperatures fluctuate with the seasons.
- Physical lifting and use of overhead cranes are required.
- Proper PPE is required.
- May periodically use computers for training purposes.
Parfab offers the following benefits.
- Competitive Pay Scale
- Benefits Package (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, etc)
- 401(k) with matching
- Weekly Pay
- PTO accrual starts immediately
- Seeking day and evening positions
To apply for a position with the ParFab team, please complete the following form.