This position with Parfab will deliver a high-quality Network, Storage and End-User Infrastructure technology solutions and ongoing support to the business. Will independently complete and lead infrastructure project assignments and plan, research, evaluate, design and engineer the enterprise’s technology infrastructure.
Furthermore, they will provide technical support and troubleshooting, cost estimates, justifications and recommendations and produce technical documentation, support and configurations.
They will assist manage, plan and maintain technical platforms including upgrading systems. Will help monitor system performances and install and configure hardware.
Essential job functions:
- Perform and leads complex infrastructure project assignments.
- Plans, researches, evaluates, designs and analyzes performance of complex infrastructure systems.
- Provides advanced technical support and analysis, operation, administration and troubleshooting activities.
- Adheres and advocates incident management and trouble response scenarios.
- Prepares cost estimates, justifications, application requirements, alternative solutions and technical recommendations.
- Prepares technical documentation including procedures, manuals, reports and standards.
- Performs routine engineering activities with minimal direction.
- Utilizes basic techniques to perform analysis associated with the resolution of routine technical problems.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field is required.
Experience: 7 Years of relevant work experience is required.
An equivalent combination of education and related work experience may be considered.
Experience/Skills:7+ years of experience and advanced knowledge in multiple areas:
- Datacenter Routing & Switching, Firewalls, and participating in the design of prem and cloud network topologies.
- Experience with Bash, Python, Ansible or other infrastructure as code tools.
- Designing, troubleshooting and implementing SD-WAN/SDN converged networks using Cisco, VMware and FortiGate technologies.
- Experience with CIos networking architecture in theory and implementation.
- Ability to identify trends and methodically troubleshoot high priority issues in an environment with stringent uptime requirements.
- Knowledge of NFS, VRFs, VNIs, VLANS, SNMP, Spanning-tree, DHCP and Kerberos.
- Implementation and support of network protocols such as BGP, VxLAN, IPsec, SD-WAN and Software-Defined Networking.
- Centralized firewall management with various Fortigate and Palo Alto platforms.
- Evaluates new software and existing products/systems and resolves networking problems as they occur.
To apply for a position with the ParFab team, please complete the following form.