Nitrogen + Syngas 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
As one of the most respected technical events in the industry, CRU’s Nitrogen + Syngas has a proven track record of bringing together senior technical professionals from across the nitrogen and syngas value chain to share experience and best practice. Now in its 34th year, the conference regularly attracts 670-700 international delegates from 50+ countries, making it one of the largest gatherings for the global nitrogen and syngas industry - spanning ammonia, urea, methanol, syngas, nitrates, GTL and industrial gases. In 2020, 740 senior decision-makers were in attendance. The three-day agenda incorporates practical workshops, industry insights from CRU's nitrogen analysts and other industry experts, and a comprehensive dual-streamed agenda featuring high-level technical papers focused on the latest technology, process and equipment innovations and operational best practice. The content is guided by a technical steering committee of experts representing producers, licensors, and independent consultants ensuring a high-quality platform for professional development and peer-to-peer learning.
The conference runs alongside an exhibition of world-class process, materials, equipment and technology solution providers who bring invaluable expertise to the audience. Ample networking and meeting time is scheduled throughout the agenda to maximise interaction.
Reasons to attend the industry's most comprehensive technical conference:
- Share operational experience and best practice with hundreds of engineering professionals from 40+ countries
- Expand your knowledge: Learn from 50 technical papers covering syngas, ammonia, urea, methanol and nitrates
- Develop practical solutions to operational problems through peer-led detailed case studies
- 'Access all areas Pass' FREE for qualifying operators
- Understand the current investment landscape for nitrogen projects from CRU’s nitrogen team and KFW Bank
- Discover the latest technical developments in the technical showcases
- Set up business meetings in advance - the virtual venue will be open the week before the event, and for 3 weeks after
- Address your technical challenges with a range of 60+ world-class exhibitors
- 12+ hours of technical content