ParFab has ingrained in our team a strong safety culture. The safety of our employees and our clients is of the upmost importance on any job and in any situation. From the fabrication shop to the customers job site, we will ensure that every job ParFab performs will be focused around safety. When it comes to safety ParFab is determined to always meet or exceed industry standards and client expectations.
It is the policy of ParFab Companies to provide a safe workplace environment for our workers and subcontractors. The Accident Prevention & Safety Manual is designed with this goal in mind and is the shared responsibility of every worker and subcontractor. Working together, we are able not only to attain excellence in all aspects of our operation but also to maintain a safety record that will be the envy of the industry.
At ParFab Companies, we believe an effective safety and loss prevention program is the cornerstone of good operating practice. It is our policy to:
- Provide training as required.
- Conduct hazard assessments.
- Use ANSI-approved or comparable personal protective equipment as needed.
- Properly maintain tools, equipment and facilities.
- Conduct informal and formal inspections to find and correct any unsafe acts or conditions.
- Investigate all incidents and accidents with the objective of preventing recurrence.
SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS / AWARDS
- PEC Premier
- HBR – BP – Texas City, TX
- Pre-Job Safety Assessments
- Incident Investigation Process (Tap Root)
- Safety Committee’s
- Daily Tool Box Meetings
- Annual Safety Assessments
- Third Party Safety Assessments (ISNet, PICS, PEC)