This employee is responsible and accountable for all requirements and duties listed in this position description as follows but not limited to:
ParFab Companies Project Management team in accordance with current organization chart.
Performs the duties of maintaining and updating 3D model using BIM software, collaborating with engineers, architects, and other members of the design & construction team.
- Performs the duties of maintaining and updating 3D model using BIM software, collaborating with engineers, architects, and other members of the design & construction team.
- Determine proper elements and scale for MEP systems.
- Ensure integrity and quality of the models.
- Run clash detection to identify and resolve issues and conflicts during the design phase.
- Produce isometric drawings for production team.
- Redline drawings to match field installation.
- Quantify schedule of values.
- Produce bill of materials.
- Update models to reflect as-built conditions.
- No limiting physical restrictions as needed to accomplish required duties.
- Keep good balance and have no fear of heights.
- See and hear well (either naturally or with correction).
- Coordinate the use of hands, eyes, and feet.
- Maintain physical strength and stamina.
- Capable of passing all ParFab and Client onboarding protocol.
Required licenses or certifications
Incumbent should be qualified in applicable discipline(s) needed to perform work.
Education, experience, knowledge, and qualifications
- High school diploma or 2 year of industry experience using Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks, and willing to accept further training as required.
- Prior experience modeling for MEP
- Detail oriented, reliable team player.
- Ability to multi-task, deliver high quality results & meet deadlines.
- Strong communication & organizational skills.
- Able to follow instructions and carry out assignments.
- Willingness and ability to learn new software and adapt to new strategies.
Evidence of required physical condition, education, experience, and knowledge shall be made available as required.
To apply for a position with the ParFab team, please complete the following form.