Quality Control Inspector 2
This employee is responsible and accountable for all requirements and duties listed in this position description as follows but not limited to:
ParFab Companies Quality Control Manager, Project Quality Control Supervisor / Inspector 1, and Management team in accordance with current organization chart.
Performs project quality control activities in compliance with applicable company standards, Quality Management System, Codes and Client specifications. Perform inspections on work performed per instructions and guidance of the Quality Control Senior Staff.
- Work with Quality Management team to perform QC inspections and prepare required documentation in compliance with project requirements.
- Performs: weld mapping, NDE, NDE coordination, PWHT coordination, system punch-out, walk downs, system verification and witness testing as directed by Quality Management team.
- Work performed is to be in accordance with the QC Program and applicable codes for discipline assigned.
- May perform general administrative and record keeping duties as instructed for department.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction
- No limiting physical restrictions as needed to accomplish required duties.
- Keep good balance and have no fear of heights.
- See and hear well (either naturally or with correction).
- Coordinate the use of hands, eyes, and feet.
- Maintain physical strength and stamina.
- Capable of passing all Parfab and Client onboarding protocol.
Required licenses or certifications
Incumbent should be qualified in applicable discipline(s) needed to perform work
Education, experience, knowledge and qualifications
- High school diploma or 2 year of industry experience and at least 1 year experience as quality inspector. Knowledge of quality control, functions, processes, NDE methods, and willing to accept further training as required.
- Good working computer skills familiar with Microsoft Excel, Acrobat, Microsoft Word, and willing to learn as technology advances.
- Able to follow instructions and carry out assignments.
Evidence of required physical condition, education, experience and knowledge shall be made available as required.
To apply for a position with the ParFab team, please complete the following form.