ParFab has been a reliable source of end-to-end fabrication, construction, mechanical, and maintenance solutions for the petrochemical, refining, renewable energy (such as syngas), and manufacturing industries since 2001.
Our goal is to repeat customers and long-term success. We achieve this by providing uncompromising safety, quality, and successful completion of every project at a competitive price, on schedule, and always meeting customer expectations.
The ParFab difference
Safety & HSE
Right the first time, safe every time!
Here at ParFab, we prioritize the safety of both our employees and clients above all else. We have instilled a culture of safety throughout our team to always meet or exceed industry standards.
Proactive safety measures
At ParFab, we collect and analyze data from 100+ lagging indicators and 250+ leading indicators to develop recommendations that can help prevent potential incidents. We track metrics like behavior-based safety observations, field audits, safety meetings, job safety analysis (JSA), or any format our clients prefer. By looking at key performance indicators (KPIs), we can identify trends and proactively make data-driven recommendations to mitigate risks.
Our team not only provides the bare minimum for their employees, but they also go above and beyond. They have an Occupational Medicine Doctor on staff, take COVID-19 precautions seriously, and engage in an employee development program called "I'm Engaged with Safety." This company cares about its workers' wellbeing.
Safety certifications and programs
- Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) Safety Training Evaluation Process (STEP)
- Association of Chemical Industry of Texas (ACIT)
- Louisiana Chemical Industry Alliance (LCIA)
- American Fuel & Petroleum Manufacturers (AFPM) Contractor Safety Awards
- Approved Department of Labor Apprenticeship Program
- Houston Area Safety Council (HASC)
- National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER)
- National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators (NCCCO)
- National Compliance Management Service (NCMS)
- Canada Certificate of Recognition (COR)
ParFab is certified by ASME and National Board, meaning we're dedicated to being a top-tier company in product quality. We take an active role in quality control for every project aspect and communicate often to prevent defects, reduce cost, and increase value.
Our full-time inspectors are certified in accordance with SNT-TC-1A and complete daily checks of material preparation, layouts, fit-ups, final welding, paint, refractory work, and all required Nondestructive Examinations (NDE).
By staying laser-focused on offering quality fabricated products, the ParFab team members are able to set and reach high standards, providing numerous benefits such as:
- Timely Project Set Up
- Proactively Monitoring Each Task
- Caliber Solutions
- Cost Reduction
- Quality Improvement and Training
- Corporate Support
Quality certifications and programs
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) “U”, “S”, “R”, “NB” Registration & Power Piping Capabilities; ASME B31.1 and ASME B31.3 (Power & Process Piping)
- National Board Inspection Code for Installation, Repairs and Alterations (NBIC)
- American Welding Society (AWS) Structural Steel Welding Codes
- American Petroleum Institute: API 1104, API 560, API 582, API 510
- API 936 for Installation & Inspection of Refractory Insulation
- Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB) Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Standard W47.1
- Alberta Safety Codes Act (SCA)
- Alberta Pressure Equipment Safety Regulation (APESR)
What started as a heater fabrication and installation company has now expanded into multiple locations. We provide a wide range of services such as Mechanical Turnaround, Maintenance, Specialty Welding, and more. Our recent projects include installing 53,000 feet of process piping for a new paper mill in Kalamazoo, MI.
Chris Swinbank, CEO, stated,
“We believe that our experienced craftsmen, combined with our exceptional quality, safety culture and efficient solutions position ParFab as a full service, single-source turnkey provider of fabrication, construction and maintenance in the petrochemical, refining, renewable, syngas and energy industries; a model that we have consistently proven successful both domestic and internationally."
New ParFab management. Same great execution.
In 2022, ParFab's leadership team recruited experts and leaders with experience in their CEO, VP of Industries, Field Services, Sales and Marketing, and Project Manager roles. Our team has a combined 205 years of industry experience.
With a new management team, ParFab is expanding their service area to include the development of their field presence and shop capabilities. Their vast experience in the industry and strong financial backing will allow them to cater to customer satisfaction completely.
Facility and services
Our facilities function at the optimum capacity to confidently take on large-scale projects for customers worldwide.
- 100 Acres of accessible property
- 385,000 square feet of covered work area
- 200,000 square feet of uncovered work area
- Shop Lifting Capacity of 35 metric tons
- Yard Lifting Capacity of 200 metric tons
- 14’ x 24’ x 40’ Tall Tower for Vibra-Cast Refractory
At ParFab, our locations in Inola, Oklahoma and Baytown, Texas give us maximum shipment efficiency and immediate access to rail, barge, and interstate highways. This lets us consistently meet delivery dates and maintain our competitive position in the marketplace.
To date, ParFab has completed field services and shipped equipment to over 35 states in the US, as well numerous other countries including Europe, Venezuela, Trinidad, Egypt, Canada, Chile. Saudi Arabia and the Netherlands.
ParFab's fabrication team offers steel fabrication, industrial coatings and refractory, and complex welding services for the petrochemical, refining, renewable energy, syngas, and power generation industries. We pride ourselves on being able to handle even the most challenging projects.
Fabrication areas of expertise
- Convection Modules
- Direct Fired Heaters
- HRSG Units
- Package Boilers
- Steam Methane Reformers
- Refractory Lined Components
- Coil Fabrication
- Castable Refractory
- Structural Steel
- Shop Industrial Coatings
- Shop Blast & Paint Services
Fabrication success in numbers
- 250,000+ lbs. of Stainless Steel Annually
- 4,375,000+ lbs. of Carbon Steel Annually
- 205,000+ lbs. of Chrome Annually
- 17,170+ Pipe Welds Annually
- 2,700,000+ lbs. of Castable Refractory Annually
- 63,000+ lbs. of Ceramic Fiber Modules Annually
- 4,000,000+ square feet of Ceramic Fiber Blanket
- 610,000+ Installed Anchors
ParFab is always ready to assist with planned and emergency turnarounds thanks to our team of certified field services experts. Always innovating and carrying out research, we're constantly developing new ways to approach projects using the latest technology available.
Field areas of expertise
- General Turnaround & Mechanical Services (All types of Units)
- HF & SF Alky Unit Services
- Steam Methane Reformers – Erection & Revamp
- Process Heater & Units – Erection & Revamp
- Specialty Welding of High Alloy Materials
- Process Boiler Code Piping Fabrication & Installation
- Burner Replacement
- Refractory (i.e. Heaters, Boilers & FCC)
- Exchangers, Vessels, Tower & Drum Services
- Unit Process Piping Fabrication & Installation
- Heavy Rigging Projects
- Code Repairs
- Field Machining, Bolting & Torquing Services
- Convection Box Radiant Section
- On and offsite Planning and Scheduling
- On and offsite Material Management
Field services success in numbers
- 1.5 million Man-Hours in 2021
- TRIR .13 in 2021
- Headquartered in Inola, OK
- 4 Regional Offices located in Baytown, TX; Port Arthur, TX; Geismar, LA; Pelzer, SC
Contact ParFab fabrication and field services
The main objective of our turnaround team is to provide uncompromised safety, quality, and production on every project at a competitive price and to the absolute satisfaction of our customers. Our goal is to establish a long-term relationship with each of our clients for the continued growth of the company.
Global leader for end-to-end fabrication & field services - https://www.bicmagazine.com/departments/maintenance-reliability/global-leader-for-end-to-end-fabrication-field-services/